Sunday 23 May 2010

gone


:( :( .... Was supposed to be going to US to meet my girlfriend, next couple of weeks later. But unfortunate set of events turned out and got cancelled. The thought I cant see her face is killing me. I have been imagining to see her face and touch her cheeks ....everything has fallen apart.

Every other dream of holding her hand while i buy an ice cream for her is gone, melted :( . The love untold, this was the first time I would her knelt down with bunch of roses and propose to her. She wud have been delighted,excited and blissful, because she wanted that way...all her life to some one to express their love.

I was supposed to be Mickey and she was supposed to be Minnie, we were supposed to go over to Disneyland, Hollywood in LA . Lord had some other plans for this it seems! I wanted to live king size that week, but all I got was a beggar with not even a pinch of her love.

Love happens just once...rest is just life :(

Seeing her cry was the biggest let sorrow, it was like piercing myself with the sword, why did she hav to be so cute , I cant think anyting else, shit. .... i wanna see her just once..not more!! Please sweet god!

2 comments:

Shriti said...

OMG you made me cry T.T
hey~~
dont worry everything will be fine~~
have faith :))

Bikram said...

It will be fine my friend not to worry ... I hope she loves and cares for you as much as you do for her

Take care :)