Saturday 22 May 2010

she....20 May

My kido is very sweeeeetish... she today had her beauty dripping, and i tried to catch it.... but unfortunately am in the other part of world and technology has not improved so much :(

doesnt matter, we are planning to meet in LA for disney and hollywood, i get to c her wear the skirts and pretty tops, she wud luk like an angel who has come to floor me by her beauty....a sight to behold , only imagining i can see the whole of LA gaping at my doll.

Anyways me the last laugh, today she said when she meets me she wud hold my hand and walk and also feed me from taco bells and subway. wowow i cant imagine that :( ll jump and go nuts........ she is one crazy messenger of cupid, come to kill me with her eyes and beauty.

one day i want to tel her wat i think of her breathtaking eyes and beauty...wish i cud... only if she were in my reach

No comments: